Using Your Planner for Health & Fitness Success
Setting a Health & Fitness goal is one of the most popular New Year's goals and unfortunately I often see people spinning their wheels and getting frustrated with a lack of progress with each attempt. So I wanted to share with you my tips for using your planner for Health & Fitness success.
- Spend 1-2 weeks tracking the following in yoru planner
- Sleep quantity and quality
- Daily movement/activity level
- Nutrition/Eating Habits
- Exercise Consistency
- Schedule a reflection session to review and analyze all the data you gathered from your 1-2 weeks of tracking
- Once you see clearly where your challenges/roadblocks are, ask yourself the following:
- "What is one thing I'm willing to do?"
- "What will have the most impact?"
- While you want to pick habits that are small and simple, you also want to pick something that ever so slightly nudges you out of your comfort zone
- Pick 1-3 actions or habits you will implement and work on (ps less is more here)
- Use your planner as a reminder, schedule or more nuanced tracker
Check out my latest video to hear more details on this process!
Your planner can be an excellent support tool in your health & fitness journey! Just be aware of when it becomes a form of procrastination vs a tool for success!