Un-Pretty Planning | October 2019 Plan with Me
October was one productive month! I got a lot of things done and my planner style was all about list making. My spreads definitely weren't the prettiest I've created, but they were effective. So just a friendly reminder...effective planning doesn't have to be pretty!
What I learned from this month's planner spreads:
- It's okay to have un-pretty planner spreads LOL
- List making really works for me
- Using more than 2 colors definitely brightens up my planner
- When your goal is to use up your 2019 sticker stash, your spreads may look a little funky
- What matters at the end of the day is your planner serves the purpose you need it to
If you wanna see my October spreads, check out my latest Plan With Me!
And to shop all my most used KOPS products visit my Jess' Favorites Collection!