Top 10 Tips for Gratitude Journaling & Thankful 30 Gratitude Challenge
With the Thanksgiving holiday right around the corner, it's a great time to focus on gratitude! Through the entire month of November we will be hosting our #Thankful30 Gratitude Challenge.
Each day there is a prompt (see image above) for you to follow that will help you shift to an attitude of gratitude. You can participate by putting the prompt into action in real life and/or journaling based on the prompt.
If you'd like to participate in the accountability aspect of the challenge and earn a chance to win the #thankful30 prize, each day head over to Instagram and share a photo related to the prompt, tag us @knockoutprintshop and use the hashtag #thankful30 in your post.
To earn a chance to win the #thanksful30 prize which is one complimentary set of our Gratitude inserts plus a $25 Knockout Print Shop gift card:
- You MUST share a post based on the daily prompt for all 30 days of the challenge on your Instagram account
- Your Instagram account MUST be public
- You MUST be a resident of the continental US
- You MUST be 18 years old
- You MUST tag us @knockoutprintshop and use the hashtag #thankful30 in every post
- Participating in the challenge by sharing your Instagram posts using the hashtag #thankful30 & tagging us @knockoutprintshop you give us permission to share your post on our IG Stories to spread the attitude of gratitude!
On Monday 12/1/19 we will choose one winner and announce it over on our Instagram Stories!
Check out my latest video "How to start a Gratitude Journal"!
Top 10 Tips to Starting a Gratitude Journal Habit:
- Determine your 'why'
- Keep it simple
- Base the habit on a trigger or focus area
- Decide frequency
- Go Deeper
- Use prompts
- Decide where you will journal
- Decide when you will do the practice
- Start VERY small
- Commit to 30 days
Shop our NEW Gratitude Journal Inserts! We have a full sheet & half sheet option!