Let Go of What Isn't Working | November 2019 Reflection
November was a tiring month for me, but I still learned some valuable lessons and in the end the month definitely had its share of good moments.
- I NEED "in person" connection for my well-being
- Let go of habits and things that aren't working for you
- Getting started is often the hardest part - you just gotta throw that first punch
- I LOVE YNAB and think it's an insanely valuable budgeting tool
- While love FB groups, I need to limit my time spent there as I'm realizing it's the perfect distraction from other projects I want to focus on
- It's okay to use December as a month of reflection vs trying to get epic things done before the end of the year
If you have about 30 minutes and want to hear my thoughts & musings from November, check out my video below!
And just a reminder taking some time at the end of each month for reflection is essential to making progress with your habits and reaching your goals! If you are looking for a way to build this habit check out our Reflection Inserts!
*there is affiliate links in this post. If you decide to purchase using our links we do get a small commission and truly appreciate your support!