Bullet Journal Set UP + Archer & Olive Notebook Review
I've embarked on a journey to start using Bullet Journaling as a tool to help me plan better, track some health issues and journal. Lately I've found that I'm keeping too much stuff in my brain and need to get it all out on paper. Bullet journaling is known for its ability to help you clear you mind as you brain dump everything into this book style planner and at the moment that prospect really calls to me.
I'm a super newbie to the #bujo world and have dreams of one day having beautiful handlettered spreads but in the meantime I'm leaning how to make this planner/journal work for me. So with that said I wanted to share with you my beginner set up & process as well as my review of the Archer & Olive notebooks (spoiler alert...LOVE them!)!
Some bullet points about Bullet Journaling:
- It is great for brain dumping
- It takes some time and practice to figure out what works for you
- Tons of flexibility (which can be good & bad depending on how your brain works)
- Takes a bit more time as you have to "craft" everything layout wise - but I find this therapeutic
- It doesn't need to be pretty, just needs to serve its purpose
Okay to hear the rest of my thoughts and see my set up, check out my latest video below!
I'm thinking I may need to create some #bujo stickers! In the meantime our Mildliner Collection is the perfect solution for color coding in a bullet journal!
ps. Archer & Olive was super generous and gave me a discount code to share with you! Use code JESS10 at checkout to save 10%!