Build a Daily Highlight Habit
Whether you are a goal setting kind of planner or not, documenting a daily highlight in your spread is a great way to stay focused on the positive. Even during your toughest times finding that little grain of good can help lift your spirits. Think of daily highlights as a mini journal that takes a second to complete and fills you with happy vibes. We all know it's so easy to focus on the negative so having a habit that nudges you to shift your mindset to the positive is a mental health win!
Creating a Daily Highlight Habit:
- Figure out where you want to document you daily highlight.
- Here's my Top 3 Daily Highlight spots:
- The bottom or side box in the Makse Life planner
- One of the daily boxes in my Inkwell Press Planner
- Our Daily Highlights sticker (we only offer this from Inkwell Press right now, should we add this to our Makse Life collection too?)
- My monthly spread which is really cool because I can see a monthly full of goodness at a glance
- Decide when to note it.
- At the end of the day
- First thing in the morning the following day
- When the highlight happens
- Start now!
- There is no better time than now to start shifting your mindset and building a tiny habit that benefits your wellbeing.
No matter how you approach this habit it will do your mind and body good! Plus it gives you a mini journal of your days to look back on which is always fun too!
*this post contains affiliate links. If you purchase using our links we do get a small commission and truly appreciate your support.