2019 Inkwell Press Disc System Review
Curious about the 2019 Inkwell Press Disc System? I just got mine in the mail and did a video review of my initial impressions!
- Paper is amazing (which you will find in all the regular non-Amazon IWP Planners)
- Colors show up much more vibrantly on the awesome IWP paper found in the disc & bound planners vs the Amazon version
- Pages turn smoothly - seems like a smoother turn than the coil
- Cover is sturdy
- Feel of the planner is solid and sturdy - has a better feel than the coil in my opinion
- Cover should allow for decals to easily adhere and stay put
- Taking out the pages is easy and allows for customizability & easier writing on the pages
- The smoothness of the cover may show imperfection more easily
- No tab for the "extras" section
- Ruler may break over time
- Pages of any disc or system where you can remove pages may result in deterioration of paper if moved excessively
Watch the whole video to get my breakdown! Overall my first impression is I love this planner and think it is definitely worth the investment. Obviously with any new product there is room for improvement and I'm sure we will see this product get even better as time goes by & IWP tweaks, adds, etc.