Looking for a way to create a monthly accomplishments section in your planner? Our Monthly Accomplishments Stickers are the solution! This set is designed to be used in the Notes & Ramblings Dot Grid Paper section at the end of each month of your Inkwell Press Bound/Disc Planner.
Quantity per sheet: 35 stickers
- 3 x Monthly Accomplishment Labels
- 3 x Matching Washi Stripes
- 3 x Sets of #1, #2, #3's
- 2 of each phrase: Mission Accomplished, Go Girl, Goal Digger, Goal Achieved, Way To Go, Go Me, Achieved, Done, I Did It, & Slayed It.
Colors: The color palettes are designed to beautifully coordinate with the 2019 Inkwell Press color schemes.
- Cinnamon Bay #1 - January/May/September
- Cinnamon Bay #2 - January/May/September
- Everglades #1 - February/June/October
- Everglades #2 - February/June/October
- Blue Ridge #1 - March/July/November
- Blue Ridge #2 - March/July/November
- Yosemite #1 - April/August/December
- Yosemite #2 - April/August/December
- Mixed #1 - sampling of colors from each of the 4 palettes
- Mixed #2 - sampling of colors from each of the 4 palettes
- ALL 8 COLOR PALETTES (1 Sheet of - Cinnamon Bay #1, Cinnamon Bay #2, Everglades #1, Everglades #2, Blue Ridge #1, Blue Ridge #2, Yosemite #1, Yosemite #2)
Production & Quality: Our stickers are printed on matte repositionable sticker paper making moving them a breeze, but please note stickers will lose tack with multiple attempts to reposition. They are kiss cut to a depth that allows for effortless release from the sheet and our bleeds ensure an accurate cut so no off-center stickers.
(please note your computer screen may alter the colors and might not be exact to printed product)
Their products are consistently excellent
Excited to have these super cute stickers to mark my accomplishments (or maybe misses) each month. It will be great to look back at the end of the year and see all that I have accomplished.